Cryotanks offers clients the opportunity to install cryogenic storage vessels on their sites.
Clients can choose to implement a tank rental agreement or purchase a tank. Storage vessels and all associated equipment including vaporizers, mixing panels, VIE panels, downstream regulators and backup manifolds are all installed by Cryotanks.
In association with Gareth McClean’s other companies Pipeline Solutions NI Ltd, and Gas Detection Ltd, we can offer a complete package, providing customers with full systems from source to point of use.
All installations are completed by highly experienced engineers, many with over ten years of experience, in accordance with BCGA guidelines. All medical installations are also completed in accordance with HTM 02-01 guidelines. Gareth and the team can offer advice on the best set-up to suit the bespoke requirements of each individual client. We can also conduct assessments of existing client systems and offer solutions to upgrade and improve efficiency and/or usability.
Installations can be arranged at a time that suits customer work/production schedules and we pride ourselves on being able to offer unrivalled lead times.
We hold in stock a range of Cryogenic Tanks from 5,000 litres down to 25 litres ready for immediate installation.
Our customers are guaranteed a professional and efficient service and installation to the highest possible standard.
Cryotanks can offer installation of the following:
- Cryogenic storage vessels from 25 litre to 20,000 litre capacity
- Cryogenic storage vessels with built-in vaporisers
- Vaporisers with changeover stations for duty/standby set-ups if required
- Mixing panels to allow precise mixing of multiple gases – typically food packaging
- Medical VIE control panels
- Tank contents monitors and associated alarm panels
- Secure galvanized steel compound enclosures c/w relevant signage
- Downstream pipework in degreased copper (brazed) or stainless steel (Compression fittings or orbitally welded)
- Backup manifolds
- Downstream isolation valves, inline pressure regulators, pressure relief valves, solenoid valves, pressure transducers and flowmeters
- Gas detection systems